A wide variety of nuances and flavors are prevalent in each of its unique origins.
- Cajamarca: Typica, Caturra and Bourbon
- Villarica, Chanchamayo and Satipo: Organic Coffee in the Valley of Rio Tambo (Satipo), center amazon of Peru. Among the biodiversity it highlights the Toco toucans.
- Cuzco and Puno: Pioneers of the production of Organic Coffee. In the Valley of Tam-bopata. Among the biodiversity it highlights the “Cockerel of the Rocks” or “Tunki” that is protected by the members of the cooperative.
- Increases physical and mental energy
- Helps burn fat
- Helps combat stress and depression, instantly improving mood
- In addition to caffeine, coffee is rich in antioxidants (mainly hydroxycinnamic caffeic acids and polyphenols).