Kiwicha or Amaranth is a source of essential amino acids and Lysine is one of the main ones. Therefore, it is used in the nutrition of expectant mothers and children as it helps the body absorb Calcium.
- Due to its high amount of Amino acids, especially Lysine, it favors the development of the brain and it is indicated to pregnant women and infants diet.
- Provides Calcium, Phosphorus and Iron for our teeth, bones and blood.
- Calms Rheumatic pains and excessive menstruation.
- The amaranth's fiber content (6.7%) is higher than that of most cereals and contributes to the proper functioning of the intestine and to the care of the intestinal microbiota or flora.
- Regulates blood cholesterol levels by preventing the reabsorption of cholesterol produced by bile.
- The infusion obtained from the stem acts like a powerful laxative.
- Raw amaranth flour
- gelatinized amaranth flour
- Amaranth flakes
- Popeado amaranth
- Amaranth prepared and dehydrated.