You know what? Brazil nut is the only 100% wild nut, that is, it grew naturally in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest and it took 15 to 20 years to enjoy this treasure of the Amazon.
Our Brazil nuts are hand-picked by native communities, coming from sustainable forests, controlled and processed under strict quality controls.
Presentations : 44 lb or 19.96 Kg
Type : Medium /Midget / Large
Shelf life: 24 months (Vacuum sealed)
Offer: January - December
Packaging: Double corrugated cardboard boxes, in aluminized bags
Storage: Store in a cool environment, away from sunlight or other heat sources
- Essential Oils - Skin Moisturizer
- Culinary Ingredient - Salads and Dishes
- Powerful Antioxidant and Healing - Cosmetic Industry
- Body creams - Soaps
- Shampoo - Medicinal use for certain illnesses due to its high selenium content.
- High Selenium content.
- Strengthens the immune system
- High fiber and protein content
- Omega 6 and 9
- Natural antioxidant
- Delays aging
- Vitamin E, Magnesium and Iron
- Reduces cholesterol
High energy content
It contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)