You know what? Brazil nut is the only 100% wild nut, that is, it grew naturally in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest and it took 15 to 20 years to enjoy this treasure of the Amazon.
Our Brazil nuts are hand-picked by native communities, coming from sustainable forests, controlled and processed under strict quality controls.
Presentations : 44 lb or 19.96 Kg
Type : Broken 6
Shelf life: 24 months (Vacuum sealed)
Offer: January - December
Packaging: Double corrugated cardboard boxes, in aluminized bags
Storage: Store in a cool environment, away from sunlight or other heat sources
- Snack and mix of dry fruits
- Bakery and pastry ingredients
- Chocolate filling
- Desserts and salads
- Cookies, desserts, ice cream
- Medical use for certain diseases due to its high selenium content.
- High Selenium content.
- Strengthens the immune system
- High fiber and protein content
- Omega 6 and 9
- Natural antioxidant
- Delays aging
- Vitamin E, Magnesium and Iron
- Reduces cholesterol