Our cacao its a native specie cultivated in the Peruvian Amazon forests. Venerated by the food industry.
Rich in antioxidants and carotene.
It is considered that cocoa has up to 20 times more antioxidants than blueberries, helping to reduce the risks of chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
- Criollo (yellow)
- Trinitario (red)
- Rich in antioxidants and carotene.
- Cocoa is considered to have up to 20 times more antioxidants than blueberries, helping to decrease the risks of chronic diseases like cancer and diabetes.
- Cocoa contains abundant theobromine, acting as:
- Antidepressant and antistress, raising serotonin levels in the body.
- Mental and physical energizing.
- Diuretic, which helps the kidneys function.