The Cacao tree grows in the Peruvian Amazon in humid mountain climates, mainly in areas of the jungle, with temperatures between 25 °C and 29 °C, and which shows sensitivity when exceeding 32 °C. Cacao yields several crops a year and develops in deep, well-drained soils rich in organic matter.
Cacao is a great source of magnesium, which is essential for a healthy heart, strong bones, and healthy blood pressure levels. Also, cocoa has powerful antioxidants. It contains these minerals: calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. It contains these vitamins: vitamins A, C, E, K, B6, thiamin, riboflavin and niacin.
Cacao is a food rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber, which offers numerous benefits. it is also a natural antidepressant and aphrodisiac. In addition, it has nutritional and therapeutic properties, used to make various products.
- It is stimulant of the nervous system.
- Antioxidants help protect the skin against cell damage.
- Improves mood and symptoms of depression.
- Good against constipation
- Allows you to maintain good cardiovascular health.
- Good for the skin and against cellulite
- Relieve the stress.
- It is immune stimulant.
You can use it in your milkshakes, drinks, and also desserts