Product name: Chicha morada Beverage
- Brand: Cosecha de Oro
- Health Registry: R0504212N/NATCPO
- Ingredients: Hearts of Palm, water, salt and acidulant (citric acid SIN 330).
- Flavor: Characteristic, free of strange flavors
- Smell: Characteristic, free of strange smells
- Color: Characteristic yellowish cream
- Consistency: Signature and soft to the bite.
- % salt: 1.2 – 1.4
- Ph: 3.9 – 4.1
- Strange materials: Free of strange subjects
- Mesophyll aerobics (ufc/ml): 10 squared
- Coliforms (ufc/ml): 10
- Mohos (ufc/ml) : 10
- Osmophile yeasts (ufc/ml): 10
- Conservation method: Pasteurization
Origin: Peruvian product
Instructions for use and conservation: Direct consumption. Once opened keep in cooling.
Target Audience: General public
Distribution conditions: The product is transported in closed vehicles, with good ventilation, which only transport food products.
The reception temperature is room temperature.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Protected from sunlight and heat.
Life: 1 year (12 months)