Product name: Chicha morada Beverage
- Brand: Cosecha de Oro
- Health Registry: P2605719N NATCPO
- Ingredients: Water, sugar, purple corn, pineapple, apple, quince, cinnamon, cloves, acidulant (citric acid SIN330) and preservative (sodium benzoate SIN211).
- Flavor: Characteristic of chicha morada, free of strange flavors.
- Smell: Characteristic of the product.
- Color: Intense purple.
- Consistency: Viscous liquid.
- Soluble Solids (Brix): 11 - 13
- Ph: 3.5 – 3.7
- Strange materials: Free of strange subjects
- Mesophyll aerobics (ufc/ml): < 1 Est.
- Coliforms (ufc/ml): < 3 Est.
- Mohos (ufc/ml) : < 1 Est.
- Osmophile yeasts (ufc/ml): < 1 Est.
- Conservation method: Pasteurization
Origin: Peruvian product
Instructions for use and conservation: Direct consumption. Once opened keep in cooling.
Target Audience: General public
Distribution conditions: The product is transported in closed vehicles, with good ventilation, which only transport food products.
The reception temperature is room temperature.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Protected from sunlight and heat.
Life: 1 year (12 months)