- Pour between 08 and 10 liters of water (preferably ice cold) in the cooler. The amount depends on the degree of density that each client seeks to have as a result.
- Add 01 whole bag of apple concentrate.
- Stir well so that the concentrate does not settle to the bottom.
- Add ¼ liter of lemon juice.
- Mix well and it's ready to serve.
- The shelf life of the product is 06 months. Once opened, it must be refrigerated.
Factors that can influence the taste of the final product:
- Inadequate storage. It is recommended that it be stored in a cool and dry environment, isolated from detergents, vegetables or other products that may influence the smell and taste.
- Not having the correct utensils for the preparation (exact measurements). In the preparation, care must be taken with the amount of water in which the concentrate is diluted.
- Poor cleaning of the refreshment unit. If they have this, they should clean all the internal components, just like they do with a blender.
- Lack of spare parts at the refreshment station.
- Poor cleaning of utensils.
- El Limón, must be of the day.
- Water temperature, it must be cold or icy to take advantage of and feel all the flavors of the fruits that the concentrate contains.