It is one of the healthiest and most nutritious fruits that exist, rich in fiber, which reduces blood sugar and the risk of many diseases. In addition, avocado is known as avocado in some Latin American countries.
- Contains vitamins K, C, B5, B6 and E.
- Potassium and folic acid.
- It is rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, which are important for healthy eyes.
- Notorious reduction of bad cholesterol, which can generate various cardiovascular problems and found in people with overweight and obesity problems.
- the benefits of consuming this fruit once a day have a direct impact on the prevention of diseases such as cancer and heart disease.