Mango cubes (mango chunks)
Country of origin:
100% kent mango cubes, a-grade, totally ripe fruits, 20x20mm. Brix minimum 13, hygienically perfect manufactured, without technical auxiliary substances, metal detected, uniform degree of ripeness.
Iqf (individual quick frozing)
The mango must exhibit a healthy and freshly harvested appearance and must be separate, not adhering to one another and/or must be easily separable. Guidelines for deep frozen fruit must be observed.
Firm. No fiber harsh felt
Sweetish, characteristic flavor. No strange odor.
Other physical characteristics:
- Free of spoilage, damages inflicted by insects or diseases, hard and woody parts, foreign elements of plant, animal and mineral origin, sediments, freeze burn, partly or totally unripe fruits, not fibred.
- Mango cubes are uniform in shape and color
- The inspection of conformance within specified limits takes place through a test from a composite sample.
- Aerobic mesophilic bacteria (ufc/g) – less than 50,000
- Total coliform count – less than 10
- Escherichia coli (ufc/g) – not detected
- Salmonella – not detected
- Environmental listeria – not detected