We produce green coffee of different varieties and with unique aromas such as: fruity, caramel, sweet, chocolate, citrus, red fruits, panela. Complying with an emerging market and also very demanding. Each location is optimal for efficient production and for a finished product with high quality standards.
- Villa Rica: Catimore, Catui, Costa Rica.
- Perené: Caturra, Castilla, Catimore.
- Ubiriki Valley: Bourbon, Catimore, Caturra, Limaní.
- Chanchamayo: Typica, Arabica, Bourbon.
We do not forget our producers that is why we create the programs:
- Woman Coffee: Coffee produced by women from our Peruvian jungle who found a way to continue producing different varieties of coffee. CODEFAM is a committee led by mothers who manage their lands and their homes.
- Master Coffee: Coffee produced by older people who can continue doing what they do best.
- Native Communities Coffee: Native communities produce coffee in its different varieties and we help that production reach the final consumer.
This is the added value that we give and unique differentiation, because we always go with our producers