The plant grows in the Andes as one of the most heavily researched aphrodisiac to improve fertility, increase sexual arousal and balance hormones; the maca provides health benefits, contains vitamin C, iron, magnesium, copper, and zinc; strongly valued also for its content in fiber and vegetable proteins and its natural energizer properties.
- Provides vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E.
- It may increase fertility in men.
- It may relieve symptoms of menopause in women.
- Great organomineral content.
- Nutritious and invigorating.
- Increase of the livid.
Mode of use:
- 1 to 2 spoons in the morning with water, cereal or smoothies.