At the request of the client, these chambers can be manufactured with an additional system that allows the use of a mask internally, so that the patient can take air breaks during their hyperbaric oxygenation session, breathing air through the mask. These cameras are called "Hybrid Chambers". Our single-seat hyperbaric chambers are manufactured with an automatic system for pressurization, ventilation and depressurization of oxygen therapy sessions, which facilitates your daily operation.
This system allows the operator the following:
• Regulate for each session, the treatment pressure indicated by the doctor.
• Regulate the pressurization rate for each session, according to the patient's ease to compensate for the pressure in their ears.
• With a single ON / OFF button, start the treatment session according to the programmed speed, until the selected pressurization level is reached.
• From the start of pressurization, a minimum ventilation system of 50 liters per minute is automatically activated.
• Regulate the ventilation of the chamber from 50 to 300 liters per minute.
• Make changes in pressure with the adjustment knob during treatment. The hyperbaric chamber will automatically modify its pressure to the new selected one.
• Automatically depressurize the camera by setting the command button to OFF.
• Perform emergency depressurizations using a button on the control panel that allows the camera to be depressurized in 180 seconds from 3 ATA.