Product name: Oatmeal with Pineapple
- Brand: Cosecha de Oro
- Health Registry: P2616317N/NATCPO
- Ingredients: Water, sugar, pineapple, oats, pineapple peel, acidulant (citric acid SIN 330) and preservative (sodium benzoate SIN 211).
- Flavor: Characteristic of oatmeal, predominantly the own flavor of pineapple
- Smell: Characteristic, free of strange smells
- Color: Light beige
- Consistency: Fluid, slightly viscous
- Soluble Solids (Brix): 4.5 – 5.0
- Ph: 3.65 – 4.05
- Strange Materials: Free of strange subjects
- Mesophyll aerobics (ufc/ml): < 1 Est.
- Coliforms (ufc/ml): < 3 Est.
- Mohos (ufc/ml) : < 1 Est.
- Osmophile yeasts (ufc/ml): < 1 Est.
- Conservation Method. The product undergoes pasteurization
Origin: Peruvian product
Instructions for Use: Direct consumption
Target Audience: General public
Distribution conditions: The product is transported in closed vehicles, with good ventilation, which only transport food products.
The reception temperature is room temperature.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Protected from sunlight and heat.
Life: 12 months