All the wood used in the production of this incense comes from dead Palo Santo trees (Bursera graveolens). All the wood used in the production of this incense comes from dead Palo Santo trees (Bursera graveolens) that are registered with the Ministry of Agriculture of the Peru, nor live trees are taken to produce this incense following the norms of Peru.
The aroma is 100% pure palo santo and it is completely natural and ecological. We do not use glue, chemical or animal products, coal, petroleum derivatives, phosphorus, gunpowder, paper or any toxic component as occurs with most incenses, which are nothing more than synthetic and artificial mixtures that negatively affect our health. In addition, it is a powerful 100% natural and ecological insect repellent. Our sacred wood comes from the wood of the dead Palo Santo tree (Bursera graveolens), which is registered, certified and supervised by the Peruvian Ministry of Agriculture.
- Presentation of 1 unit.
- The dimensions of the pyramid are 4 x4x4 cm.
- Approximate duration of stay of 40 min
- Extra-rich aromatic incense, intriguing.
- Slow combustion. Weight of 7 grams.
- Very fragrant with fine herbs extracted from Peru
- We handle more than 30 fragrances and combinations