At present, Purple Corn has acquired great importance due to its high content of Antioxidants. Purple Corn is traditionally used as a cleanser, hypotensive, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Anticarcinogenic properties for colon and rectum cancer.
- Protects the ocular retina.
- Helps control diabetes.
- Diminishes the capillary permeability, improving its resistance.
- Benefits cardiovascular health, improving circulation.
- Anthocyanin is considered a natural antioxidant which delays cell aging.
- Its consumption contributes reducing arterial pressure.
- Purple corn flour
- Purple corn in grains