Product name: Quinuazana
- Brand: Cosecha de Oro
- Health Registry: E1501412/NATCPO
- Ingredients: Water, quinoa, apple, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, acidulant (CItric acid SIN330), stabilizer (CMC SIN466) preservative (sodium benzoate SIN211).
- Flavor: Characteristic of apple,with a slight flavor of quinoa
- Smell: Characteristic, free of strange smells
- Color: Cream, slightly beige
- Consistency: Fluid, slightly viscous
- Soluble Solids (Brix): 4.5 – 5.0
- Ph:≤3.5 – 3.95
- Strange Materials: Free of strange subjects
- Mesophyll aerobics (ufc/ml): < 1 Est.
- Coliforms (ufc/ml): < 3 Est.
- Mohos (ufc/ml) : < 1 Est.
- Osmophile yeasts (ufc/ml): < 1 Est.
- Conservation Method. The product undergoes pasteurization
Origin: Peruvian product
Instructions for Use: Direct consumption
Target Audience: General public
Distribution conditions: The product is transported in closed vehicles, with good ventilation, which only transport food products.
The reception temperature is room temperature.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Protected from sunlight and heat.
Life: 12 months