Thorgel semiconductor gel is the ideal solution to improve the conductivity and efficiency of your grounding system. This complex compound is formed in the ground by mixing its two aqueous components. The result is a three-dimensional mesh of positive and negative ions that significantly increases the contact area of the copper conductor, reducing resistance and preventing corrosion.
- Resistance gel is composed of copper hexaferrate in two components.
- Increases well-to-ground efficiency by reducing electrical resistance.
- Insoluble and hygroscopic, it prevents corrosion and guarantees a long useful life.
- Non-flammable and non-perishable, safe for use in grounding applications.
- Optimize your grounding system with Thorgel and ensure your electrical infrastructure operates efficiently and safely.