Product name: Sugar Syrup
- Brand: Cosecha de Oro
- Health Registry: F5603514N/NATCPO
- Ingredients: Water, sugar, acidulant (citric acid SIN 330) and preservative (sodium benzoate SIN 211).
- Flavor: Characteristic sweet, free of strange flavors
- Smell: Characteristic, free of strange smells
- Color: Translucentgold, characteristic
- Consistency: Viscous liquid
- Soluble Solids (Brix): 62-65 / 72-75
- Ph: 3.5
- Strange Materials: Free of strange subjects
- Mesophyll aerobics (ufc/ml): < 10 cubed Est.
- Coliforms (ufc/ml): < 1 Est.
- Mohos (ufc/ml) : < 10 Est.
- Osmophile yeasts (ufc/ml): < 10 Est.
- Conservation Method. The product undergoes pasteurization
Origin: Peruvian product
Instructions for Use: Direct consumption
Target Audience: General public
Distribution conditions: The product is transported in closed vehicles, with good ventilation, which only transport food products.
The reception temperature is room temperature.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Protected from sunlight and heat.
Life: 12 months