It is a herbaceous plant, native from our Andes, which has multiple health benefits, due to its high nutritional and medicinal value. In 2018, sales abroad of Maca and its derivatives registered a volume of 2,913 tons valued at 12.9 million us dollars.
- Natural revitalizer.
- Stabilizes and controls arterial pressure.
- Relieves insomnia.
- Recommended for repairing mental and physical balance.
- Helps to reduce stress and tiredness.
- Provides energy and mental clarity.
- Gives vitality and improves the resistance on athletes.
- Contains Proteins, Fibre, Carbohydrates, Energy, Fats, Vitamin (B1,B2,B12,CD3,E,P), Minerals, essencial Amino Acids, Alkaloids
- Raw maca flour
- Gelatinized maca flour
- Maca capsules
- Maca tablets