ZnO, Zinc Oxide (99.9% Gold Seal) U.S.P. (United States Pharmaceope) and B.P. (British Pharmacoeia). We use the French method starting from the electrolytic zinc (Special High Grade - S. H. G. 99.995%). Chemical use or raw material for: Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, antiseptics, soaps, ointments, animal feed, chemicals derived from zinc, matches, paints, pigments, ceramics, adhesives, plastics, rubber additives, tires, among others.
- It is insoluble in water, but soluble in diluted acids and bases.
- It has piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties. The first one refers to the generation of electricity when mechanical stress is applied, while the second one refers to the generation of external electric currents when temperature changes.
- Catalytic Property. In the hydrogenation of unsaturated hydrocarbons, a property used in the oil industry to obtain high-octane gasoline.
- Semiconductor Property. It has a semiconductor property, which presents a small energetic difference between the occupied bands and the empty electron bands, occurring such conduction when an external energy is supplied to it that makes the electrons jump from one band to the other. Important applications are in varistors, thermistors and rectifiers.
- It has a higher covering power than any other white pigment, due to its high refraction index. This characteristic is important in luminescent, photochemical, photoconductive and photovoltaic properties.
- It offers good resistance to atmospheric changes, when applied to any surface.
- If we have the product in stock, the minimum order can be 1m.
- In case it is necessary to manufacture a batch, the minimum order will be 20tm.