Company Profile

Company Profile

  • RUCquestion : 20100078369
  • Business Type : MANUFACTURER, SERVICE
  • Main Products : Jewellry, Rings, Earings, Bracelets
  • Main Markets : UNITED STATES , ECUADOR , MEXICO , BOLIVIA , VENEZUELA
  • Total of Employees : 300
  • Year Established : 1986
  • Exports Since : 1995
  • Certificates : -
ARÍN S.A. is a company dedicated to the manufacture and export of fine jewelry located in Lima - Chorrillos, Peru. It currently has more than 2,600 m² of construction and has around 350 employees. This company was incorporated and founded as a Society in Lima, Peru on October 10, 1986, making its first export to the United States almost a year later, on September 23, 1987. Currently the company has an approximate production of six million grams of jewelry per year, 98% of which is destined for the international market, the United States being the main recipient of the production, the remaining 2% of the production is directed to the local market. This has allowed it to consolidate itself in the first position as an exporting company of fine jewelry nationwide. The company has eight Business Units: Chain hand, Omega-avolto, casting, chain, machine, processed products, bangles, intermediate products and samples, which cover all requirements. In addition, it offers 5 services: Manufacturing, refined gold and silver, galvanic baths, laboratory analysis and jewelry cleaning. In 2019, the hand chain business unit represented more than 56% of total sales, machine rope chain more than 16%, manufactured more than 12% and bangles more than 8%.

Contact Information

SARITA  TORRES
  • SARITA TORRES
  • Department : Ejecutiva Comercial
  • Job Title : Business Executive
  • Address : Jr. EL Amauta 197, Urb San Juan Bautista de Villa
  • City/Area : CHORRILLOS
  • State/Province : LIMA
  • Country : PERÚ
  • Phone : +51 946 332 899
  • Website : company url gohttps://www.arinsa.com.pe/
  • Share